With a free account you can still use SEMrush, but you will be limited in your ability to pull data and use our tools.
So, what can you do?
- Enter 1 query per day in Domain Analytics and Keyword Analytics.
- This means you are only able to use the SEMrush search bar to pull a report once before your daily limit is reached.
- Create 1 Project.
- In your project, you can set up each project tool once, but you will be limited in what you can do. For example, you are only able to crawl 100 pages (Site Audit) track 10 keywords (Position Tracking), track 5 social profiles (Social Media Tool), and gather SEO recommendations for 10 keywords (On Page SEO Checker)
- Create one SEO Content Template for the lifetime of the free account.
- In order to create more than one template, you will need to subscribe to a paid account.
- View Traffic Analytics samples for ebay.com, amazon.com, and searchengineland.com.
- If you query another domain, you will only be able to view the Traffic Overview report for the website. To view the deeper reports (Traffic Sources, Geo Distribution, Destination Sites, and Subdomains) for another domain, you will need to subscribe to a paid account.
- Create 1 list in the Keyword Magic Tool.
- Lists are how you save your keyword research history in SEMrush. Your queries made in the Keyword Magic Tool are saved in Lists so you can quickly go back and reference them.
- In order to create more than one list, you will need to subscribe to a paid account. Each query in this tool counts towards your daily limit of 10 queries in Domain and Keyword Analytics.
- Set up 1 scheduled PDF report.
What can you gain with a paid subscription?
To see the limits of our paid subscriptions, go to the prices page. If you’re interested in learning more, don’t hesitate to call 1-855-814-4510 (US) or send us an email at [email protected]