How do I change my password?
You can change your password either from your profile or from the login page.
In the account, go to your Profile drop down and select My Profile. Then go to Profile Settings -> Password.
Also, you can reset the password from the login page. Click on “Forgot your password?” and proceed to enter your email in the following window to begin the process of resetting the password.
You will receive a password recovery email. If you don’t see the email in your inbox, please check the spam folder.
If you signed up with your Google account and need to change the password, log out of your account and use the “Forgot your password?” option on the login page.
- How do I upgrade my account/subscription?
- How do I find a copy of my invoice?
- Where can I update my payment information?
- How to change from a monthly to an annual plan
- Why can't I edit my billing information?
- Am I tax exempt as a non-profit business?
- Can’t log in to Semrush