How do I change my password?
You can change your password either from your profile or from the login page.
In the account, go to your Profile drop down and select My Profile. Then go to Profile Settings -> Password.
Also, you can reset the password from the login page. Click on “Forgot your password?” and proceed to enter your email in the following window to begin the process of resetting the password.
You will receive a password recovery email. If you don’t see the email in your inbox, please check the spam folder.
If you signed up with your Google account and need to create a password, log out of Semrush and use the “Forgot your password?” option on the login page or use this link to generate a new password.
- How do I upgrade my account/subscription?
- How do I find a copy of my invoice?
- Where can I update my payment information?
- How do I change my password?
- How to change from a monthly to an annual plan
- Why can't I change the bank card associated with my account?
- Can’t log in to Semrush