When writing your ad copy, you should offer something unique and relevant to searchers that will ultimately result in clicks and conversions. This is where the Ad Builder tool can make all the difference.
The Ad Builder tool is a logical continuation of our PPC Keyword tool, allowing you to create ads specifically for the ad groups that you set up in your PPC Keyword Tool. If a campaign is created in the Ad Builder, it automatically appears in the PPC Keyword tool and vice versa. The ads you write in this tool can be uploaded to Google AdWords Editor and be implemented into your campaigns in a matter of minutes.
Who is it for?
How can you benefit from this tool?
- Analyze ads that your competitors are running to see how they structure their appeal to customers
- Research ads for a desired seed keyword to ensure your own ads have the highest chance of converting
- Use your competitor’s ads as a template to structure your own custom advertisements
- Simplify your PPC campaign workflow by syncing with the PPC keyword tool
- Import your ads from an existing campaign
- Bulk edit multiple ads at once
- Group ads into specific ad groups to organize your ads
- Preview how your ads are going to look as you create them
- Export a "PPC Map" .XLSX file with your campaign's ads and ad groups in one file. This file will give you a visual representation of your campaign’s structure, perfect for showing to your boss or client.
- Export your data to a .CSV file to upload directly to AdWords Editor
When should you use this tool?
When building out the last steps of your PPC campaign: The Ad builder tool allows you to generate ideas when creating your own ad’s, as well as analyze your competitors. This allows you to finish off your campaign started with the PPC Keyword Tool.
Why should you use this tool?
Ad Builder lets you see exactly how your competitor’s PPC ads are being structured. This tool can use data from all our regional and mobile databases, so it works with PPC campaigns at the international and mobile level. You can search for your competition’s ads by domain or keyword, making it easy to see everything you’re competing with. Once you analyze these ads you can use them as a template to structure your own. The Ad Builder is the perfect final step when building out any PPC campaign in SEMrush.