What Does Results Mean?Question
The Results are referring to how many results were indexed on Google for a keyword at the time Semrush collected the data. You can see this information listed in the Results column (1) any report that lists keywords. See an example in the Organic Positions report:
You can check the SERP source (2) to see how many results Google has shown below the Google search bar and above the first result. Below is an example of the SERP source and where to look for Google’s number of results.
Please note: the number of results that Google has indexed can change multiple times in a single day and can also change based on your location. Therefore, you may see slightly different numbers in Semrush’s database and when you search a keyword from your browser.
- Available historical data
- What is Live Update?
- What is Search Volume in Semrush?
- What Does Results Mean?
- What Does SERP Features Mean For My Keywords?
- What Semrush Tools Can I Use to Research SERP Features?
- Why Does No Data Show For My Keyword/Domain?
- What mobile databases are available on Semrush?
- How many databases does Semrush now have?
- How can I access more databases?
- How SemrushBot Crawls Your Site