How does sharing work in the SEO Writing Assistant?
All documents you’ve added to the SEO Writing Assistant will keep the same SEO Content Template when you share your document with collaborators. In order for your collaborator to view the recommendations you've already generated, your collaborator will need to download the SWA from the Google Workspace Marketplace and install the add-on to their document.
Collaborators do not need to have a Semrush account to use the SWA that you created, but they will need a Semrush account to create templates on their own.
- What languages does the SEO Writing Assistant support?
- Can I use the SEO Writing Assistant without an Semrush account?
- How does sharing work in the SEO Writing Assistant?
- What permissions does SWA need and why?
- What is the originality check based on?
- What is the Rephraser feature and how does it work?