How many locations can I have? Is there a limit?Question
In the United States, you can have up to 100 locations per brand and an unlimited number of brands.
In the United Kingdom, France, Germany and Australia you can have up to 24 locations per brand, and an unlimited number of brands.
For example, if you manage business listings for an American pizza chain you will be able to purchase citations for 100 locations. Each location will cost $20 per month.
The list of citation sites we distribute to can be found here.
- What directories does Semrush distribute citations to with the Listing Management tool?
- Do I have to have a paid plan to use Listing Management?
- Why is it a monthly charge and not a one-time payment?
- I already have a Yext subscription, and now I want to change it to Semrush. What can I do?
- How many locations can I have? Is there a limit?
- You guys were doing Local Business Listings, right? What happened to that?
- My Listing Management location limit just dropped to zero, what happened?
- What Websites Can I Hide My Address From With Listing Management ?
- What will happen if I cancel my Listing Management subscription?
- Can I use Listing Management for a location that does not have a physical address?
- Connecting Facebook and Google My Business to Listing Management
- Listing Management Locations tab
- Listing Management Overview
- Listing Management Duplicates tab
- Listing Management User Suggestions tab
- Listing Management Reviews tab
- Listing Management Local Rankings
- Listing Management Premium Location