How Can I Track Mentions on a Specific Domain? Question
To track mentions of your tracked word on a specific domain, add the domain in the ‘Resources’ tab of Brand Monitoring. Then, click on the number of mentions found to study them in detail. This will list only mentions of your tracked word that were found on that domain (see below an example tracking "BMW" on formula1.com). You can also add a domain to be tracked from the Mentions list using the 'Track domain' button.
Currently up to 10 resources can be tracked for each campaign.
This can be extremely helpful if you need to check how your brand (or any keyword) is perceived on an industry-specialized site or a local news portal.
- What makes Brand Monitoring different from Google Mention, Talkwalker, Brand Alerts, etc?
- What Are “Words To Search In Mentions For Your Keyword”?
- How Many Keywords Can I Track With The Brand Monitoring Tool?
- What can I export from the Brand Monitoring Tool?
- How do I add keywords to an existing Brand Monitoring campaign?
- How to Recover a Deleted Mention