The Audience Overlap tab allows you to compare the audiences of the chosen websites. With this report, you can understand:
- How your competitors’ audiences overlap with yours
- The size of the gap in the relevant audience that you have not reached yet
- How the audience of your potential comarketing partner or business partner matches with yours
- How many people visit both chosen websites (e.g. media)
- How the audience of the media where you want to advertise or publish matches with yours
- How to compare the size and intersection of the competitors in the niche or market
When you enter websites to compare on the top of the Traffic Overview report, the Audience Overlap chart will appear below, in the middle of the Traffic Overview report page. Here you can see the audience overlap for the above-listed websites for the chosen period. You can specify the period (month and year) in the top menu as well as switch between desktop, mobile, and all devices traffic.
The Audience Overlap allows you to compare audiences one-on-one. First, choose the comparison base by clicking on one of the tabs with website domains and you will see Venn diagrams comparing the chosen website to each of the other 4 websites.
To change the comparison base and compare all websites against another website just switch to the relevant tab. The colors are the same as in the table graph and line graph.
Below each Venn diagram there is the percent of the website’s audience that also visits the second website and the estimated number of visitors(1.1 M visitors is the estimate shared between puma.com and nike.com in the picture above).
Below, there is an Audience Overlap details report that presents you the data from the Venn diagram in the table form for each domain. You’ll see each domain’s unique audience and the list of competitive domains sorted by by the largest number of common visitors.