Why is there no data in Traffic Analytics for the website I entered? Question
The short answer is that if a website has less than 10,000 monthly visits, we might not have enough information to present accurate estimations.
The reason why is because Traffic Analytics gathers estimates from analyzing clickstream data from multiple sources on around 200 million Internet users.
While 200 million users sound like a lot, it’s technically just a tiny portion of the real number of Internet users. That’s why you might get incomplete information for relatively small websites.
For each country, the criteria of “small” website will differ due to a different amount of clickstream panelists in each country. But a website with 10,000 monthly visits should be enough to get at least some basic insights on the website in Traffic Analytics.
- What is the difference between Traffic Analytics and Domain Analytics?
- How to Export Traffic Analytics data to Google Sheets using API
- What is the difference between SEMrush Traffic Analytics and Google Analytics?
- How to Create a Custom Traffic Analytics PDF Report
- What’s the difference? Position Tracking Landing Pages vs. Traffic Analytics Top Pages