Bing Live Update is Now Available!
The Live Update launched for Google Databases about six months ago. Now it is available for Bing!
Here is a refresher on how the SEMrush Live Update works in the U.S. Database for Google.
We have about 40 million keywords that are divided into three groups depending on their volume:
- Top 1 (1 million of the most popular keywords);
- Top 2 (14 million less popular keywords); and
- Top 3 (25 million, or the rest of the keywords).
Everyday at SEMrush we update 3 million keywords for the U.S. Database:
- 1 million from the Top 1;
- 1 million from the Top 2; and
- 1 million from the Top 3.
Therefore, we update the Top 1 keywords everyday, Top 2 keywords every two weeks and the rest every 25 days. The number of updated words can differ from one database to another, but the algorithm stays the same.
Discover Live Update for Bing to use the most profitable keywords from one of the biggest search engines in the world!