Prioritize Up to 200 Websites in a Click with SEMrush Traffic Analytics Bulk Analysis
Now you can rank websites and make top lists of whatever you need in a click. With the new Bulk Analysis feature of SEMrush Traffic Analytics, you can get traffic metrics for up to 200 domains at a time by just entering their URLs in a field.
Bulk Analysis is made for those who need to score large numbers of websites on a regular basis by processing their traffic metrics. Ultimate goals can include:
- Affiliate partnership management
Assess the potential of prospective partners and make a shortlist of the most beneficial allies.
- Content creation and PR placements
Discover media platforms’ traffic to predict reach and select the most promising resources.
- Link building and media outreach
You can evaluate actual traffic of multiple prospects’ websites and prioritize a list of them for outreach.
Evaluate and score leads and prospects. Profit from your knowledge of the industry and get the most interesting clients.
Try the time-saving new feature right now:
2. Copy-paste several* URLs/domains, one per line, and press “Analyze”.
3. Ready! If you’re a paid SEMrush Traffic Analytics user, filter historical and regional data and export your table to .csv.
* Bulk Analysis is fully available for paid users of the SEMrush Traffic Analytics add-on. For these users, all filters by region and device type are accessible, along with historical data. They can also export all the data to .csv.
Other users without the Traffic Analytics add-on can test the feature by entering up to five websites of their choice per day plus three sample domains: ebay.com, amazon.com, and searchengineland.com.