Free Product Research Tool: Find a Product to Sell on Amazon
Sellzone is thrilled to announce the release of a new Product Research tool, created to help entrepreneurs find winning products to sell on Amazon. The tool also includes Sellzone’s FBA calculator to see if a product has potential for profitability.
This tool is completely free; everyone can try it here.
Product Research makes the research process smooth and straightforward, even for newbies on Amazon. Amazon Product Research allows aspiring Amazon sellers to:
- Get the most up-to-date information about the demand for a product.
We regularly update the information so that you can accurately choose the product that's currently gaining popularity.
- Determine if a product is profitable using the FBA calculator.
The tool will automatically calculate your Amazon fees, and estimate how much you’ll make on every sale. You will also see a prediction of the number of sales for each product per month within the tool.
- Instantly get ideas for your product; the appropriate filters will be applied automatically.
The smart filters that sort out the most profitable products for resale are applied automatically, but you can cancel them if you follow your own strategies when choosing a product.
How to unleash the full power of Sellzone’s Product Research tool
- Select as many categories as you like in which you are reviewing products. You can select main categories or choose from their three further subcategories. Alternatively, you can search for products by keywords -- you will get the products containing your keyword in the product title.
- Choose a product price range based on your budget. If you haven’t decided on this yet, just leave the field blank. Experienced sellers recommend the medium range of $10 to $25 to beginners as this range is the most comfortable for buyers.
- Choose the right products based on their characteristics. By default, search applies additional filters to show the best-selling items for resale, but you can deselect them.
- Click “Calculate” in the Profit line of the preferred product, insert the cost of producing or procuring the product, and the price on Amazon. You’ll see the potential Net, ROI, and Profit for this product.
- Add the products you like to “Favorites” for further comparison, or export the results to Excel.