Listing Management Is Finally Available for Canadian Businesses
Today, we’re happy to share great news! It’s been a long time coming, but, finally, the Listing Management tool is available for Canadian businesses! This is the perfect chance to manage your online presence in one place, optimize your business for top positions in local search, and keep your brand reputation under control!
Why Do I Need Local SEO?
The days of traditional marketing are long gone, and almost every kind of business nowadays concentrates their efforts on the online sphere. What’s important is that more and more potential customers are searching for your services within your service area. So, even if you’re still not investing in local SEO, you can be sure that your competitors are, which means that they’re already one step ahead.
Every business can benefit from local SEO, and it’s always going to be a competitive space. That’s why the Semrush team has been working hard to make Listing Management, our smart local data management solution, accessible to as many users as possible. Now it’s time for Canadian entrepreneurs to take their businesses to the next level!
In Canada, the majority of businesses are small- and medium-sized firms which are used to a highly competitive environment. Now that every business needs online visibility no matter how small or how local it is, we’re excited to offer Canadian businesses the multiple opportunities to succeed in local SEO provided by the Listing Management tool.
Why Listing Management?
Local SEO became crucial once search engines realized that many users are looking for specific products and services near them. That’s why it’s critical that you keep your local data correct and consistent.
The Listing Management tool is our smart solution that allows for total control of your local SEO management. It distributes your local business data across all the most popular directories and intelligent services — including Facebook, Google, Foursquare, TripAdvisor, Apple Maps, Bing, BAIDU, and many more.
This is the second release of a four-part staged rollout over the coming months. The tool’s functionality now includes:
- Listing presence audit with a PDF report export function (available free for all businesses)
- 40+ directories available in Canada to list your business info
- Business profile creation for data consistency across all locations
- Comprehensive business profile creation in Google My Business and Facebook, including business and holidays hours, payment methods, and social media links
- Info clean up and duplicate suppression in one click
- The ability to update specific business attributes across all locations on the same page
- Voice search optimization: Sync information with Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, Apple Siri, and Bing
Check out more information on how the tool works in this article and start accelerating your business growth today! Don’t forget to let us know your questions or suggestions at email@example.com.