Discover the New Product Listing Ad Copies report!
November 06, 2014
If you’ve been a beta customer and you’ve used PLA Research data, then you know what a great resource it is for finding new ways to optimize your Google Shopping campaigns. Today, we’re pleased to officially offer one more PLA report to all our customers−the Product Listing Ad Copies report!
Do you agree that PLAs are perfect for e-commerce websites? If so, then check out the new PLA report! Go to SEMrush → PLA Research → PLA Copies; then type a domain whose PLAs you’d like to analyze into the SEMrush search bar, and click Search:
- Similar to the PLA Positions report, the PLA Copies report provides statistics on a domains’ PLA and AdWords keywords, on traffic coming from text ads, on AdWords traffic costs, and more (1). It also contains charts showing the number of PLAs SEMrush has noticed for a particular domain and the number of positions in paid search it is getting with these ads (2).
- The main part of the report lists a domain’s unique product listing ads (3).
- The number in the lower-left corner of each ad shows how many keywords trigger a PLA pop-up in paid search results (4).
- You can narrow your PLA search with filters, which allow you to sort data by Product Title and Product Price (5).
- You can export PLA Copies reports’ data into XSL, CSV, and CSV Semicolon formats. A spreadsheet contains three columns: Title, Product Price, and Number of keywords (6).
By using this new report, you can:
- See which products industry leaders and your competitors are promoting the most and focus on them in your Google shopping campaigns
- Find out which products they tend to ignore and suppress them from your PLA campaigns if they are performing poorly
- Analyze which titles they choose for their product listing ads
- View which pictures of products they are using
- See the price they are asking for a product
- Discover how many keywords trigger each PLA to appear in paid search
- Make your PLAs more compelling and engaging
We hope you will enjoy using this PLA Copies report as much as our team enjoyed creating them! At the moment, PLA reports can be generated only for the US regional database. However, we are planning to expand this report to include other Google regional databases in the near future.
We are preparing another PLA surprise: more SEMrush PLA data are coming soon!
Updates onAd Builder AdSense Benchmark Tool Advertising Research Agency Growth Kit Agency Partners API Backlink Audit Backlinks Brand Monitoring tool Client Manager Competitive Research Toolkit Content Analyzer Content Ideas Generator Content Marketing Platform Content Marketplace Corporate news CPC Map Display Advertising ImpactHero Integrations Keyword Magic tool Keyword Research Lead Generation tool Link Building tool Listing Management Log File Analyzer Marketing Calendar Market Explorer Mobile Search Analytics My Reports tool Notes On Page SEO Checker Organic Research Organic Traffic Insights Position Tracking tool PPC Keyword Tool Projects Security Sellerly Sensor SEO Content Template SEOquake SEO Writing Assistant Site Audit tool Social Media Ads Social Media Poster Social Media Tracker Topic Research Traffic Analytics tool Traffic Jet User Interface