Reveal Your Competitors’ Top Landing Pages — and Outperform Them
Finally, you can uncover any company’s digital marketing strategy in detail. The new feature of SEMrush Traffic Analytics reveals website traffic metrics for specific product, service or blog content pages of your competitors. All you need to do is click the new Top Landing Pages tab.
This feature will show you a list of 50 pages that received most of the external traffic during a user’s first session on a competitor’s domain. For each of these landing pages, you will see detailed statistics on a number of unique visitors, desktop/mobile ratio, and total volume of traffic generated by each source — direct, referral, social, search, and paid.
These stats shed light on top externally visited content of any domain, including individual product or category pages, specific articles or sections of a website. These URLs may have reached the shortlist thanks to its popularity in organic search or as a result of a paid marketing campaign. You will obtain this information in the breakdown by traffic sources.
Here are some of the insights you can reveal with Top Landing Pages:
- Number of registered unique users that logged in over the analyzed period (1);
- Amount of unique users that visited the cart page (2);
- Key product or product category of a competitor which they bet on in their marketing campaigns (3).
And there are many more!
Test the Top Landing Pages feature right now:
1. Go to SEMrush Traffic Analytics.
2. Enter a competitor’s domain and press “Search”.
3. You’re already in the Top Landing Pages tab! Now filter out historical and regional data if needed.
4. Get your insights.
And let competitive intelligence become your competitive advantage!