Reveal Your Competitors’ Top Pages — and Outperform Them
Finally, you can uncover any company’s digital performance in detail. The new feature of SEMrush Traffic Analytics reveals website traffic metrics for specific product, service or blog content pages of your competitors. All you need to do is click the new Top Pages tab.
This feature will show you a list of pages that received most traffic on a competitor’s domain. You will see detailed statistics on a number of unique pageviews, unique visitors, and entrances with shares of entrance sources (direct, referral, social, search, and paid).
These stats shed light on top visited content of any domain, including individual product or category pages, specific articles or sections of a website. These URLs may have reached the shortlist thanks to their popularity in organic search or as a result of a paid marketing campaign. You will obtain this information in the breakdown by entrance sources.
Here are some of the insights you can reveal with Top Pages:
- Number of registered unique users that logged in over the analyzed period (1);
- Amount of unique users that visited the cart page (2);
- Key product or product category of a competitor which they bet on in their marketing campaigns (3).
And there are many more!
Test the Top Pages feature right now:
1. Go to SEMrush Traffic Analytics.
2. Enter a competitor’s domain and press “Search”.
3. You’re already in the Top Pages tab! Now filter out historical and regional data if needed.
4. Get your insights.
And let competitive intelligence become your competitive advantage!
The report is fully available to paid users of the SEMrush Traffic Analytics Add-On. Others can test the feature at the example of three domains: ebay.com, amazon.com, and searchengineland.com.