SEMrush Content Platform: New Pricing in October
We hope you haven’t missed your chance to explore some of our favorite SEMrush content features that we offered to all our users. We also hope you have a good feel for what SEMrush can do for your content marketing.
As 2020 approaches, we’ve reached an inflection point where a pricing update is necessary to maintain our long-term investment in developing the SEMrush Content Marketing Platform and to make room for some great new features coming your way.
What Does This Mean for You?
Starting in October, the SEMrush Content Marketing Platform will only be available on our Guru and Business subscription plan. The pricing change will affect New Customers only.
With this in mind, we are preparing a special offer for our upcoming price changes.
If you are a SEMrush user with a Free account and plan to boost your content marketing experience, you can lock in the old pricing by upgrading to a PRO subscription plan before October 1, 2019.
How Can You Hold on to the Old Pricing?
Only in September, you can upgrade your account to a PRO plan and we will honor our current pricing. This means you will save up to $1000 a year for your company.
By upgrading to PRO this month you will gain access to the SEMrush Content Platform, which allows you to:
- Find ideas for creating new content
- Develop an editorial plan
- Create content that drives marketing results
- Optimize articles with SEO Writing Assistant
- Find publication opportunities
- Measure the impact of your story
- Improve content
And don’t forget about the benefits of the PRO subscription:
- PDF reporting
- 100 000 Site Audit page crawl per month
- Up to 500 keywords to track
- 50 social media profiles to track in Social Media Tracker
- Access to plagiarism checks
- Unlimited Backlink Audit campaign re-run
Also, you’ll be joining a community of SEMrush power users with paid subscriptions, where you get the chance to learn about new upcoming SEMrush features/tools and to beta test them before anyone else.