Traffic Analytics: Clean Launch!
We introduced the Traffic Analytics tool five months ago, and with your valuable feedback it has quickly gathered pace. We’re now very proud to announce that the tool is out of beta and fully stable!
In a nutshell, Traffic Analytics gives you full-scale access to data on almost any domain’s traffic across the Internet. Does that seem overwhelming?
Let’s see what particular questions the tool can help you answer.
- Where do your competitors get their traffic from and how is it geographically distributed?
- How do users behave on their site and where do they go after visiting it?
- Who are your competitor’s most active affiliates?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of your prospective client’s website?
- Which domain is worth trying to get a backlink from?
If any of these questions have ever bothered you, you’ve come to the right place, as the Traffic Analytics tool lets you peek behind your competitor’s curtain and obtain hard-to-get data on your prospective clients.
Keep in mind you’ll need a Guru- or Business-level subscription to get full-scale access to this tool. If you’re new to this tool, learn more here.
Should you have any feedback or ideas on how to improve the tool, drop us a line at
email@example.com, and stay tuned!