Traffic Analytics Now Comes With Subfolder-Level Analysis
As you probably know, websites typically have a complicated structure - from single URLs to entire subdomains, you may need to go down to different levels in your analysis. Most sites also contain subfolders, which unite blog pages, product pages, and more, into various groupings.
You can now reveal traffic trends and key audience acquisition channels for any website on a subfolder level with our brand-new Traffic Analytics Subfolders report.
Here’s how you can benefit from a subfolder-level exploration:
- Cross-check which parts of a website generate more traffic to uncover the most appealing topics/products across your competitors’ websites;
- Reveal the key traffic drivers to these trending subfolders and unwrap your rivals’ most impactful promotional tactics;
- Use these insights to fine-tune your own traffic acquisition strategy.
Traffic Analytics’ Subfolders report includes the following data:
- A table with a list of all subfolders reflects the total numbers of subfolders across your riva’s site and reveals how complex their site structure really is;
- The Top Subfolders widget showcases which subfolders get the biggest audience traction;
- By clicking on a subfolder, you will get a detailed traffic analysis: the key traffic sources, the selected subfolder’s most visited pages, and historical traffic trend.
Traffic Analytics is a part of Semrush .Trends - a separate solution that provides competitive and market insights that help to amplify your strategic marketing vision.