Explore the world’s most visited websites
Open .Trends unwraps top websites across the web— just select an industry and location.
Top websites in Albania (Consumer Electronics Industry)
Main Traffic Source
Ready to enhance your market analysis superpowers?
Scan the competitive landscape, unpack rivals’ strategies, and grow your market share with Semrush .Trends.Level up today
This list shows the most visited domains in your chosen industry and location. We update the data monthly to help you track market shifts and spot trending changes in user interest.
Our .Trends traffic insights are calculated using petabytes of clickstream data. We accumulate, clean, and process the raw data through our AI algorithms. The clickstream data we use is collected from millions of real but anonymized users’ online journeys.
You can find out more about our data-gathering process here.
- Domain — The unique address that identifies a website on the internet.
- Visits — A metric that reflects the action of an individual accessing a website aka traffic.
- MoM — Month-over-month (MoM) growth reflects the change in traffic as a percentage of the previous month's traffic stats.
- YoY — Year-over-year (YoY) growth reflects the change in traffic for the past 12 months as a percentage of the previous 12 months’ traffic stats.
- Traffic sources — The pathways or channels through which website visitors arrive on a website, such as search engines, social media, or referral links.
- Direct — Traffic to a website via URLs entered directly into a browser’s search bar, saved bookmarks, or direct links opened from outside a browser (e.g. PDFs or Microsoft Word documents).
- Referral — Traffic to a site from a click on a hyperlink on another domain (excluding social media platforms, web-based email clients, search engines).
- Search — Traffic to a site coming directly from a click from search engine non-paid results (For example, Google, Bing, or DuckDuckGo).
- Organic Social — Traffic sent to a domain via posts on social media platforms (For example, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Pinterest, or YouTube) that were created and published without any paid promotion or advertising.
- Paid social — Traffic to a website from paid advertisements placed on social media platforms.
- Paid search — Traffic to a website sent from advertisements shown on a search engine’s results page.
- Email — Traffic to a website from links embedded inside emails.
- Display — Traffic to a site from display advertisements, such as banner ads or other visual ad formats.