Curious to see the most popular websites within a given market?
Open .Trends unwraps top websites across any niche — just enter an industry and select geo.
Quick Market Overview for Oil & Gas Industry
Unwrap the industry’s traffic growth/decline dynamics and the level of competition to assess the general market trends and market attractiveness.
Stay Ahead of the Competition with Up-to-date Monthly Traffic Stats!Access more data
A low level of consolidation within the market
Market Traffic Dynamics
Top Oil & Gas Industry websites in Barbados
Main Traffic Source
This list reflects the most visited websites within your chosen industry and geo. We are updating it on a regular basis, so you can keep track of all the market shifts and spot changes in user interest.
Our traffic estimates come from data from the .Trends platform, which grounds its insights on petabytes of that combines various proprietary and third-party data sources. We use our own AI algorithms to accumulate, clean, and process all this raw data, reflecting 200M+ real but anonymized users' online journeys.
You can find out more about our data-gathering process
- MoM — month-over-month (MoM) growth reflects the change in traffic as a percentage of the previous month's traffic stats.
- YoY — year-over-year (YoY) growth reflects the change in traffic for the past 12 months as a percentage of the previous 12 months’ traffic stats.
- Direct — traffic to a site via URLs entered directly into a browser’s search bar, saved bookmarks, or direct links opened from outside a browser (e.g. PDFs or Microsoft Word documents).
- Referral — traffic to a site from a click on a hyperlink on another domain (excluding social media sites).
- Search — traffic to a site coming directly from a click from search engine results (Google, Bing, DuckDuckGo, etc.).
- Social — traffic to a site from link clicks on social networks and social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Pinterest, YouTube, etc.). This source implies both organic and paid social traffic.
- Paid — traffic to a site from paid advertisements on Google Ads. This source includes traffic coming from PPC ads in search results and product listing ads (Google Shopping) on SERPs.
Want to get custom report?
Feel free to ask at email@example.com
More data. Deeper insights. Better strategy.
Tinker with .Trends tools to find more intel on all things market and competition.