Core Web Vitals & Roadblocks to Success
“Web Vitals is an initiative by Google to provide unified guidance for quality signals that are essential to delivering a great user experience on the web.” Google
The Web Vitals initiative is going to impact on Google's search results sometime next year. So let's take a look at why they are introducing them, what they look like and what are the biggest threats to a website's performance.
What we cover:
- Why Google is making changes.
- What each of the three web vitals looks like, with visual examples of largest contentful paint, layout shift, and first input delay.
- Where are the roadblocks to good results? By looking at a selection of sites from those featuring adverts to online shops, we highlight some of the biggest areas of concern for businesses.
- Understand what impact these new web vitals may have on organic rankings,
- Know how to assess your website,
- Understand the biggest challenges likely to face your website.
Who is it for?
If organic website traffic is important to you and you want a better understanding of what to look out for in Google’s Web Vitals initiative, then this is for you.