Creating the Blueprint for Digital Performance
How helping clients invest more in planning web builds has transformed results and enhanced digital performance. Agencies shouldn’t be afraid of asking for a greater percentage of a web project in research and planning – the results speak for themselves. This webinar acts as a guide to developing keyword research, user personas, wireframes and information architecture that clients understand, as well as how to prevent scope creep.
- Why an investment in planning phases makes financial sense
- Keyword Research – how to design & present actionable keyword research
- Information Architecture – how to create meaningful user journeys
- User Personas – how to understand your client’s customers
- Wireframes – building on your architecture
- Scope of Work – how to stop scope creep & provide a fixed price for design & development