DOES GOOGLE USE TOPICAL PAGERANK? IF SO HOW CAN YOU SEE IT IN ACTION?
We are happy to announce a live replay of this brilliant webinar on Topical PageRank.
As we've already concluded, Google’s PageRank updates may be dead, but they have alluded to something much more powerful - 'Topical PageRank’. SEMrush and Majestic can work together to reveal some interesting insights as to how Google might be using topical data to group and hone its results. Join Majestic’s Dixon Jones and the SEMrush team to show how we can see correlations between rankings and topics.
In this webinar, we will show how the combined power of Majestic and SEMrush can be harnessed to demonstrate a correlation between Google Search results and Topics / Categoristation. In this webinar you will learn:
- Where Google has discussed “Topical” PageRank and the idea of Theming in the past
- How to easily extract example phrases from SEMrush to quickly build lists of SERPs
- How to use SEMrush data in Majestic to see common themes or topics associated with keywords
- How you can then use this understanding of topics to better:
- develop link building within your business.
- Find relevent influencers in your business.
Don't miss your chance to see it live!