Native Advertising: The Secret Weapon of Content Marketing
Learn how to use and leverage paid social & native advertising platforms such as Taboola, Outbrain, Stumbleupon, Reddit, Twitter & Facebook to earn additional traffic, shares and coverage – beyond the paid click.
By having a scientific approach to your content promotion, such as A/B testing headlines, strong call to actions for shares & embeds, and designing your content right – it will significantly increase its performance.
Advanced tactics on driving engagement through native advertising, alongside best practice and regulation, will be shared.
- Introduction to Native Advertising (Facts/Figures/Background)
- Overview of each platform across content, video, social, advertorials
- How to setup paid social campaigns that win – run-through of Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn Advertising dashboards, how to setup campaigns, optimisation tricks & tips
- How to setup native advertising campaigns – tutorial on Outbrain & Taboola’s dashboards
- Analytics & Reporting, Tagging Up Campaigns, A/B Testing & Conversions
- Designing the Perfect Landing Page/Content for Paid Campaigns
- Best Practice Checklist
- Useful Tools & Apps
- Using Native Advertising in combination with other outreach methods