Visual Content on a Shoestring Budget
Run successful SEO Campaigns on a small budget.
How to convince your clients to move away from tired, old fashioned SEO techniques and take the plunge into Creative Content. Creative Content doesn’t have to be expensive, Pete has used tactics such as tactics like Content Curation, News-Jacking & Buzzfeed-style list campaigns that cost less than £100 to make but still won coverage on major sites. Learn how to generate ideas, develop content and outreach it on a small budget. This live webinar will specifically examine:
- How to create content on a low budget
- How to find relevant content topics
- How to run brainstorms that generate 100+ ideas in 30 minutes
- How to find and use freelancer writers & designers to create content
- How to pitch to bloggers & journalists
- Useful tools to improve your link building strategy
Be the first to hear Pete's exclusive tips and get a chance to ask him your questions online!