Why SEO Will Never Die
For years there have been claims and counter-claims by so-called industry experts that SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is dead. However, SEO is more essential now than ever before. Learn why SEO is absolutely essential in 2014; and will continue to be paramount in the coming years ahead.
In this webinar (originally aired on November 04, 2014) David Bain from Digital Marketing Radio will discuss how SEO has changed over the years; and show you some of the most essential areas of SEO to be focusing on in 2014 and beyond.
Some of the topics that will be discussed include:
- Why consultants say that SEO will die soon and why that is not true
- What worked in SEO 10 years ago vs. what works today
- How Google’s SERP changes impact SEO
- The top SEO areas to focus on in 2014
- Why user experience is an integral part of SEO
- How to educate search engines about your target market
- Why you don’t have to ‘be everywhere’ to be an industry authority
As long as you’re comfortable with the basic concepts of SEO, you should be able to follow along with this webinar quite easily.