Brand Monitoring tracks the online mentions of any word or phrase you wish to track. This makes it easy for PR professionals and brand managers to stay on top of their brand reputation and mentions on blogs and news sites in their niche.
- Easy to use mentions feed with filtering, tagging, labeling and more features
- Can be used to identify link building prospects
- Additional Twitter feed for tracking brand name mentions in tweets
- A visual graph to compare the trends of up to 3 tracked words or phrases
- Ability to track specific domains for mentions on a daily basis
- Integration with Google Analytics to measure traffic from mentions with links
Why should you use Brand Monitoring?
You can use this tool to easily track your brand’s online reputation and manage your public relations on a daily basis. This can help you understand how other people perceive your brand, as well as where your business is being mentioned.
You will be able to instantly see any negative press that you’re receiving which can allow you to immediately reach out and attempt to find out why that mention is unhappy with your brand. If you’re running a PR campaign or trying to grow your reputation, you can also use this tool to measure the trends of your brand mentions over time.
Deleting Brand Monitoring
When you want to delete a specific tool, you will have to delete the whole project. This will remove all of the other campaigns set up in the Project.
So let’s say you want to delete a Brand Monitoring campaign. When you delete the Project you will also be deleting the Position Tracking campaign, Social Media Tracker, Backlink Audit or any other tools that are also in that project.
Projects cannot be recovered once they are deleted so it's important to be careful when deleting a project. Only delete a project if you are 100 percent sure because all of your data will be gone forever.