Can I use Listing Management for a location that does not have a physical address?Question
Yes, it is possible. An address is required to use the Listing Management tool, however on setup you can opt to hide your business address from the directories.
Also, you can hide the address after setup. Go to the Locations tab and click on the “Edit info” button.
In the Address section, you will be able to hide the address.
Please note: Hiding your address is only applicable for selected websites.
- What directories does Semrush distribute citations to with the Listing Management tool?
- Do I have to have a paid plan to use Listing Management?
- Why is it a monthly charge and not a one-time payment?
- I already have a Yext subscription, and now I want to change it to Semrush. What can I do?
- How many locations can I have? Is there a limit?
- You guys were doing Local Business Listings, right? What happened to that?
- My Listing Management location limit just dropped to zero, what happened?
- What Websites Can I Hide My Address From With Listing Management ?
- What will happen if I cancel my Listing Management subscription?
- Can I use Listing Management for a location that does not have a physical address?
- Connecting Facebook and Google My Business to Listing Management
- Listing Management Locations tab
- Listing Management Overview
- Listing Management Duplicates tab
- Listing Management User Suggestions tab
- Listing Management Reviews tab
- Listing Management Local Rankings
- Listing Management Premium Location