SEMrush's Content Marketing Toolkit is designed to help content professionals manage their tasks and create content that resonates with their audience. This toolkit makes it easy to improve your existing content plan or research, write, and audit new content. These efforts can save you both time and money. You can read more about tips for content marketing from our dedicated blog.
Please note: all tools in our Content Marketing Toolkit (except for Content Marketplace) are only available with a Guru or Business level subscription. Content Marketplace is open to both free and paid SEMrush users.
Here's what you can do with these tools:
- Conduct a thorough audit of your website's content - Content Audit
- Measure your off-site content performance by tracking its backlinks, rankings, and social shares in one place - Post Tracking
- Create a fully optimized content loved by both people and search engines - SEO Content Template
- Integrate your SEO Content Templates into your Google Docs or Wordpress editor to grade your new content's SEO value in real-time - SEO Writing Assistant
- If you don’t use Wordpress or Google Docs, you can use the Quick Checker tool inside SEMrush, which does the same thing as SEO Writing Assistant.
- Find all of the channels where your brand name or keyword is mentioned across the Internet - Brand Monitoring
- Find popular content ideas pertinent to your audience - Topic Research
- Discover the top headlines and questions for your target topic - Topic Research
- Order articles and webpage content from verified content writers - Content Marketplace
Go to the Content Marketing Toolkit