I signed up for Semrush, but I don't know how to use it. Help!Question
We like saying that the best way to learn Semrush is by testing out all of our different reports and learning as you go. As you try out different reports and tools, you can find instructions and FAQs by searching in this knowledge base (did you try any of our suggested How-to's yet?).
One of the best reports to start off with is the Competitors report. Enter your domain in this report and you'll find the websites that your site is competing with the most for organic traffic.
Backlinks Analytics can show you where your competitors get referral traffic so that you can plan to build similar backlinks for your own website.
To identify where you can improve your website, create your first project and run a Site Audit on your domain. This will show you all of the errors, warnings and notices on the technical side of your website that are potentially harming your SEO. Then, set up On Page SEO Checker to gather ideas for improvement and Position Tracking to monitor your SEO growth over time.
We offer the following resources to learn more about how Semrush works:
- Request a live demo
- Register for webinars
- View educational videos on our YouTube channel
- Read our news
- Test your knowledge of our tools and reports at the Semrush Academy
- Grow your digital marketing knowledge on our blog
If you want to talk to someone in person about your account or how to use part of the software, we have a live staff of support specialists that you can contact via phone or email at the contact info found at the footer of the website.
- Can Semrush help me improve my rankings?
- I signed up for Semrush, but I don't know how to use it. Help!
- How much does Semrush cost?
- What countries does Semrush cover?
- What’s the Difference Between Semrush and Google Analytics?
- How many sites can I add to my dashboard?