Why is it a monthly charge and not a one-time payment?
Higher local rankings lead to increased search visibility, clicks, website visits, and greater chances of generating sales. Semrush Local equips businesses with the necessary tools and data to position themselves prominently for local customers actively seeking their products or services in online searches.
So, it’s crucial to continually supply correct business information, engage with customers, and stay ahead of local competitors.
That’s why we offer a monthly subscription – Semrush Local allows you to do all that regularly from a single platform.
- Be found in all top directories in your area by automatically listing and managing in top directories. Make sure to save time and update from one location each time you have changes in work hours, phone number, or simply your description update. On top of that, the tool helps you monitor any changes suggested by users and make sure you are in control of the information displayed about your business.
- Improve your business’ reputation by promptly monitoring and responding to reviews. Having quality reviews added regularly helps you to improve your rankings. Also, pay attention to always answering client reviews, whether positive or negative, sending to Google a signal that you are on top of your client’s feedback and requests.
- Beat local competitors with a continuous view of your local search and map rankings. Tracking rankings over time helps you see how your local marketing strategies work and how to adjust your activities to boost visibility in specific places and neighborhoods.
- Do I have to have a paid plan to use Listing and Review Management?
- What will happen if I cancel my Semrush Local subscription?
- I already have a Yext subscription, and now I want to change it to Semrush. What can I do?
- Why is it a monthly charge and not a one-time payment?
- My Listing Management location limit just dropped to zero, what happened?
- How many locations can I have? Is there a limit?