Does SEMrush take information from my personal social network account? Question
SEMrush does not take any personal information from social profiles. SEMrush only extracts public information from the business pages that you configure into your Social Media Tracker campaign.
We collect the data in this tool by performing a number of API calls to the social media platforms, and in order to perform these calls, we need to have a connected account on each platform.
Therefore, without an account connected to a social media platform, we wouldn't be able to provide you with any information.
- How much historical data can I see in Social Media Tracker?
- How do I add a competitor if my campaign is already started?
- How do you measure Engagement Rate in the Social Media Tracker?
- How do I change a time period in Social Media Tracker?
- What is the difference between internal social analytics and the SEMrush Social Media Tracker?