Social Media Poster offers users an easy way to draft, schedule, and post content on Facebook (Business pages), LinkedIn, Instagram (scheduling only, no posting), Pinterest and Twitter without leaving the SEMrush interface. Pairing this tool with the analysis from the Social Media Tracker gives you a full suite for managing a social media workflow and analysis all in one place.
- Easy to use calendar interface
- Automatic queue to simplify your posting schedule
- All drafts and published posts saved for reference
- Set up an instagram content plan that will email you reminders to post planned out content
- Configuring Social Media Poster
- Planning your posts in an interactive calendar
- Managing your social media queue
- Managing your social posts
- Managing your drafts
- Social Media Poster Analytics
- Social Media Poster Content Ideas
- How to use the Social Media Poster Chrome Extension
- Troubleshooting Your Facebook Pages Account
As of now, Social Media Poster allows you to:
- Schedule and publish posts on Facebook, Instagram Business (when connected through Facebook) Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest
- Schedule posts on Instagram and use smart reminders to publish them at a given time
You probably know that social media is an important tool for businesses to grow and bring people to their website. But, maybe you’re having trouble figuring out the perfect planning for your campaign and when you should be posting.
By running the Social Media Poster in conjunction with the Social Media Tracker you will be able to get a full in-depth analysis of your social media campaigns on each platform. This is perfect in allowing you to see all of this data for your posts as well as determine what are the best times that you should post for your intended audience.
When you want to delete a specific tool, you will have to delete the whole project. This will remove all of the other campaigns set up in the Project.
So let’s say you want to delete Social Media Poster. When you delete the Project you will also be deleting the Site Audit campaign, Social Media Tracker, On-Page SEO Checker or any other tools that are also in that project.
Projects cannot be recovered once they are deleted so it's important to be careful when deleting a project. Only delete a project if you are 100 percent sure because all of your data will be gone forever.