Managing your social media presence on top of SEO can be a headache without the right tools. SEMrush’s Social Media Poster offers users an easy way to draft, schedule, and post content on Facebook (Business), LinkedIn and Twitter without leaving the SEMrush interface.
The user manual for this tool covers how to use each report in this tool. Jump ahead to any of the chapters below:
- Utilizing your posts in an interactive calendar
- Managing your social media queue
- Viewing the engagement of your published posts
- Managing your drafts for future posts
- Analyzing the success of your posts
Who is it for?
Social Media Marketers
How can you benefit from this tool?
- You can schedule your social media posts for the times when your audience is most engaged
- View your scheduled posts in a weekly or monthly calendar to stay up to date on your social campaigns
- Analyze the statistics for any of your Facebook posts to see how you are performing
- Post both gifs and images to your social media audience to create engaging posts
- Save posts as a draft if you don't have the content finalized or a set publishing time
- Post about your favorite blogs or websites in one click
Why should you use this tool?
You probably know that social media is an important tool for businesses to grow and bring people to their website. But, maybe you’re having trouble figuring out the perfect planning for your campaign and when you should be posting.
By running the Social Media Poster in conjunction with the Social Media Tracker you will be able to get a full in depth analysis of your social media campaigns on each platform. This is perfect in allowing you to see all of this data for your posts as well as determine what are the best times that you should post for your intended audience.