Social Media Poster offers users an easy way to draft, schedule, and post content on Facebook (Business & Personal pages), LinkedIn, Instagram (scheduling only, no posting) and Twitter without leaving the SEMrush interface. Pairing this tool with the analysis from the Social Media Tracker gives you a full suite for managing a social media workflow and analysis all in one place.
- Easy to use calendar interface
- Automatic queue to simplify your posting schedule
- All drafts and published posts saved for reference
- Set up an instagram content plan that will email you reminders to post planned out content
- Configuring Social Media Poster
- Planning your posts in an interactive calendar
- Managing your social media queue
- Reviewing your published posts
- Managing your drafts
- Social Media Poster Analytics
- How to use the Social Media Poster Chrome Extension
As of now, Social Media Poster allows you to:
- Schedule and publish posts on Facebook (personal & business pages), Twitter and LinkedIn
- Schedule posts on Instagram and use smart reminders to publish them at a given time
How can you benefit from this tool?
- You can schedule your social media posts for the times when your audience is most engaged
- View your scheduled posts in a weekly or monthly calendar to stay up to date on your social campaigns
- Analyze the statistics for any of your Facebook posts to see how you are performing
- Post both gifs and images to your social media audience to create engaging posts
- Save posts as a draft if you don't have the content finalized or a set publishing time
- Post about your favorite blogs or websites in one click
Why should you use this tool?
You probably know that social media is an important tool for businesses to grow and bring people to their website. But, maybe you’re having trouble figuring out the perfect planning for your campaign and when you should be posting.
By running the Social Media Poster in conjunction with the Social Media Tracker you will be able to get a full in-depth analysis of your social media campaigns on each platform. This is perfect in allowing you to see all of this data for your posts as well as determine what are the best times that you should post for your intended audience.