SEMrush Projects are made up of a number of different tools, each focusing on a different aspect of optimizing a website and analyzing competitors. These tools are separate from research reports that are triggered by the main SEMrush search bar.
Launching a project allows you to monitor the most important metrics for your website and find the specific areas that need the most improvement with a unique suite of analysis tools.
Project Tools Include:
- Site Audit
- Position Tracking
- Backlink Audit Tool
- On Page SEO Checker
- Social Media Tracker
- Social Media Poster
- Brand Monitoring
- Link Building Tool
- PPC Keyword Tool
- Ad Builder
- Organic Traffic Insights
- Content Analyzer
How can you benefit from an SEMrush Project?
- Audit your website for any issues that are harming your site. This will allow you to improve your SEO performance and overall website value.
- Track keyword rankings to determine which of your keywords are bringing you the most traffic.
- Generate new SEO recommendations to improve your SEO rankings for specific landing pages.
- Compare your social media profiles with your competitors to determine where you are being outperformed and adjust your strategy accordingly.
- Compose social media posts and place them in a scheduled queue to post automatically to your social media accounts.
- Audit your backlink profile to ensure you have only high quality backlinks in your profile and avoid the risk of Google Penalty, which will affect your overall SERP rankings.
- Build a list of link building targets and operate your outreach campaign from start to finish.
- Monitor your brand mentions across news, blog and web results. Following your brand's reputation will help you find the best websites and bloggers to build public relationships with.
- Organize your PPC campaign at the keyword and ad group level, and export all of your planned out data seamlessly into your existing Google Adwords account.
- Research your competitor’s PPC ads and compose ads for your own AdWords campaign.
- Sync your Google Analytics and Search Console accounts to create a dashboard that can show you the “not-provided” keywords that you can’t see using strictly Google Analytics.
- Audit your on-site and off-site content to measure the effects of content marketing efforts.
For more resources on using SEMrush Projects, reference the user manuals and FAQs for each report by navigating to their item in the menu or from the links at the top of this page.