The SEMrush Site Audit is a powerful website crawler -- the best site audit tool that comes within an SEO suite -- that provides advanced features with a friendly interface and intuitive manner.
- Over 80 on-page and technical SEO checks from surface level issues like duplicate content and broken links, to in-depth analysis of AMPs, HTTPS implementation, correct usage of the hreflang attribute, crawlability and indexability
- Flexible settings - domain, subdomain or subfolder crawling. Ability to include/exclude specific pages and audit the desktop or mobile version of a site
- On-demand crawling & scheduled auto re-crawls on a daily or weekly basis
- High-speed crawler that will process all your pages in minutes, not hours
- Awesome UI - big-picture reports with an ocean of data.
- Configuring Site Audit
- Site Audit Overview Report
- Reviewing Your Site Audit Issues
- Crawled Pages Report
- Statistics Report
- Compare Crawls and Progress
Why should you use it?
Domains come in all shapes and sizes, so finding the biggest needs for a website will be a different story for everybody. But no matter what type of site you have, it's important to keep organized and maintain good health, especially for SEO.
Site Audit has over 80 checks for SEO issues, ranging from surface level issues like duplicate content and broken links to technical issues like HTTPS implementation and the hreflang attribute on an international website. The tool has the ability to crawl either the desktop or mobile version of a website and check up to 20,000 pages per project, so it can be used for anything from a portfolio website, to SMB sites, to enterprise businesses and agencies.
Number of Pages to Crawl
Depending on the level of your account, you will be limited to crawl a certain number of pages per month.
- Free: 100 pages per month
- Pro: 100,000 pages per month
- Guru: 300,000 pages per month
- Business: 1,000,000 pages per month
Any leftover pages from your crawl budget do not roll over month to month, but your limits reset on the 1st day of every month.
AMP checks (and the option to crawl AMP-pages first) become available at the Business level subscription only.