Organic Traffic Insights combines your Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and SEMrush data all into a single dashboard. This includes data such as click-through rate, sessions, and volume with organic keywords and rankings found by SEMrush and Google Search Console. With this integration, you can uncover those “not-provided” keywords from Google Analytics and quickly cross-reference data sources to get the most accurate overall look at your website’s organic search performance.
- All-encompassing dashboard to monitor a website’s organic search performance
- Identify the keywords labelled “not-provided” by Google Analytics
- Desktop, mobile, and tablet analysis
- Geographic traffic analysis
- Easy integration with Position Tracking
- Configuring Organic Traffic Insights
- Organic Traffic Insights Workflow
- Connecting Google Analytics and Google Search Console
Why should you use this tool?
Organic Traffic Insights helps you better understand what is happening on your website and improve your SEO strategies based on traffic statistics. Trying to plan out an optimized SEO campaign can be incredibly difficult if you aren’t aware of your keyword portfolio.
This is why Organic Traffic Insights is so great - you can combine data from three powerful sources: Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and SEMrush. With data you can trust, it's easier to adjust your SEO strategy accordingly. Getting data on those “not provided” keywords can give you that extra edge to help pass your competitor’s rankings.
Depending on the level of your account, you will be limited in the number of pages you will be able to see in your table.
- Free: 10 pages
- Pro: 30 pages
- Guru: 40 pages
- Business: 50 pages
Additioanlly, the Sessions graph and the ability to export data to an excel file or .CSV are available with a paid subscription only.