SEMrush’s Organic Research reports will tell you about a website’s top organic search competitors, what keywords they get their traffic from, if they are ranking for any SERP Features and more. You can run research on any domain in our database, so it is easy to analyze the SEO of any and all of your competitors.
- Analyze a complete list of your competitor’s organic keyword rankings and pages
- See a competitor’s recent ups and downs in their search rankings
- Identify all of competing domains your website is up against for organic search traffic
- Flexible filters for honing in on specific research
- SERP Features analysis to see all the keywords related to a website that have special results on Google
Why should you use these reports?
One of the most important steps in running an SEO campaign is understanding what your competitors are doing well and what opportunities there are for your domain to compete with them. These reports give you vital information for a competitive analysis so you can plan a campaign to get more traffic to your website.
In addition to using these reports to gather research on your competitor, you may also want to check out SEMrush’s Keyword Gap tool, Backlink Gap, Traffic Analytics, and Sensor. Each of those tools can also contribute insights into your competitive analysis.
Requests Per Day
- Free - 10
- Pro - 3000
- Guru - 5000
- Business - 10000
Results Per Report
- Free - 10
- Pro - 10000
- Guru - 30000
- Business - 50000
- Free - no
- Pro - no
- Guru - yes
- Business - yes