The Link Building Tool collects a list of link building opportunities for your domain and provides you with a management interface to run an outreach campaign in order to potentially acquire links. Having this tool directly in SEMrush makes it easy to run competitive analysis on your SEO rivals and operate an outreach campaign at the same time.
- Large lists of outreach prospects based on target keywords and competitors
- Built in workflow to manage the outreach process
- Gmail and Google Search Console integration
- Automatic contact information retrieval for target websites
- “Monitor” report to follow your campaign’s progress over time
- Configuring the Link Building Tool
- Reviewing Your Link Building Prospects (Prospects Report)
- Link Building Email Outreach (In Progress Report)
- Monitoring Your Newly Acquired Backlinks (Monitor Report)
Why you should use this tool?
With link building being one of the most significant aspects of SEO, you’ll want to capitalize on any possible opportunity to gain new quality backlinks. You will be able to find these opportunities as well as track any links that you do gain.
Paid users can manually import up to 10,000 domains to a Link Building Tool campaign. File size of the import cannot exceed 50 MB.
Free users can manually import up to 100 domains to a Link Building Tool campaign.
When you connect a Gmail account to this tool to conduct outreach, you will be limited to no more than 500 emails sent per day from the connected account. This limit is distributed between all of your Projects where you have the same email connected to a Link Building Tool or Backlink Audit campaign.