On Page SEO Checker (formerly titled "SEO Ideas") offers a complete and structured list of things you could do to improve the ranks of pages on your website. You’ll receive on-page SEO ideas, semantically related words to include on your pages, target content length and readability, and backlink prospects. Our precise optimization ideas are based on the top 10 real-time competitors for each of your target keywords.
- User-friendly interface and workflow for beginners
- Easy to find low hanging fruit when importing data from other sources (Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Organic Research, Position Tracking, Excel file)
- Clear prioritization of your to-do list based on how to make the most impact in the shortest amount of time
- Benchmarking against your rivals in the top-10 results
- Ideas to target SERP Features
- Idea Tasks report to follow your trend of recommendations over time
- Configuring On Page SEO Checker
- On Page SEO Checker Overview Report
- Optimization Ideas
- Top 10 Benchmarking
Why should you use On Page SEO Checker?
On Page SEO Checker makes it easy to improve a website's SEO, by providing a structured list of actions to take to improve the landing pages of a website.
The tool generates these ideas by analyzing tactics from your rivals combined with SEMrush data. This means that all of the ideas you’ll receive here will be supported by data and trends in your niche. To help you organize the workflow, ideas will be broken down into the following categories: content, semantics, strategy, backlinks, user experience, SERP features and technical SEO.
Not only will On Page SEO Checker tell you what can be done to your site to optimize your SEO, but it will also tell you why these ideas will benefit you. If you are new to SEO or just looking for a deeper understanding of how SEO actions can help your website, you can read the explanations for each idea. You’ll be an SEO wizard in no time!