Backlink Audit looks at your domain’s backlink profile in order to help you avoid Google penalties related to toxic backlinks. The tool provides a workflow to audit all of your links, analyze the toxic signals associated with any suspicious links, send emails to website owners, and ultimately create a disavow file to send to Google.
- Integration with Google Search Console, Google Analytics and Majestic to ensure the most accurate backlink data
- Filters and sorting to quickly identify all spammy backlinks
- Gmail integration to manually ask website owners for link removal
- Ability to create a disavow file and remove your site’s association to any harmful links
- “Lost & Found” report to keep track of new and lost backlinks over time
- Configuring Your Backlink Audit
- Auditing Your Backlinks
- Removing Your Backlinks
- Disavowing Your Backlinks
- Monitoring Your Lost & Found Backlinks
- Connecting Backlink Audit With Majestic
- Connecting Google Analytics and Search Console
- Guide to Backlink Audit Anchor Texts
Why should you use this tool?
If you find that you have several backlinks that are putting you at risk of a penalty, you can use the Backlink Audit Tool to remove and disavow bad links and keep your backlink profile clean.
Disavowing links will tell Google not to take these links into consideration when ranking your domain. By integrating with Google Search Console, Google Analytics and Majestic you are able to manage all of your links in one place. This saves you time when managing your links!