Need help writing content to boost your website’s SEO? Use this workflow to find target keywords, create a content template, and gauge your new article’s SEO potential as you write.
- Go the Keyword Magic Tool or Topic Research and enter the seed keyword you want to target
- Analyze the table of related terms and select those with a Keyword Difficulty score below 65
- Open the SEO Content Template and enter the keywords selected from the Keyword Magic Tool or Topic Research
- Review the Content Template’s list of suggestions and use them to build your optimized page
- As you write your content, you can check how well your article satisfies our recommendations with the SEO Writing Assistant plugin for Google Docs and Wordpress