Can I change automatic Audit re-run schedule or stop it completely?
You can select how often you would like us to automatically audit your website in your Site Audit campaign settings:
Go to the Schedule section of the settings and chose one of the following options:
- Once: choose this option if you'd like to always re-run your campaign manually.
- How is Site Health Score calculated in the Site Audit tool?
- Why does Semrush say I have duplicate content?
- How many pages can I crawl in a Site Audit?
- How do I audit a subdomain?
- What Issues Can Site Audit Identify?
- Why does Semrush say I have an incorrect certificate?
- What are unoptimized anchors and how does Site Audit identify them?
- What do the Structured Data Markup Items in Site Audit Mean?
- Why do working pages on my website appear as broken?
- Why only a few pages of my website are being crawled?
- Why can’t I find URLs from the Audit report on my website?
- How long does it take to crawl a website? It appears that my audit is stuck.
- Configuring Site Audit
- Site Audit Overview Report
- Site Audit Thematic Reports
- Reviewing Your Site Audit Issues
- Site Audit Crawled Pages Report
- Site Audit Statistics
- Compare Crawls and Progress
- Troubleshooting Site Audit
- Exporting Site Audit Results
- How to Optimize your Site Audit Crawl Speed
- How To Integrate Site Audit with Zapier