How do I use custom triggers in Position Tracking?
Custom triggers allow you to set up notifications alerting you if your Project sees any notable changes in organic positions (not paid positions) via your Position Tracking campaign. These triggers can be set up from the settings within your campaign.
Open the gear and select Triggers. Choose the parameters of your alert and hit “Add.” You can add up to 10 triggers to a campaign.
When the trigger is tripped, you will be sent an email notifying you of the change. Editing and deleting triggers can be done from the Action column in the Triggers menu.
This makes it easier to follow the progress of a campaign because you won’t have to log in to Semrush and check your project every day to see if there were any important changes.
- How Can I Export To PDF In Position Tracking?
- Why Do My Keywords Show n/a Under CPC and /or Volume?
- How often does Position Tracking update its data?
- How Many Competitors Can I Follow With The Position Tracking Tool?
- How Many Position Tracking Campaigns Can I Run For My Domain?
- Why is my Position Tracking Visibility Score a different number on the Project Dashboard than it is when I go into the Project?
- What are the limits of my Position Tracking campaign?
- What is Visibility %?
- What punctuation and special characters can be tracked on Semrush?
- Why are my Position Tracking results different in Google?
- How do I change the device and location in Position Tracking?
- Why is Position Tracking not showing any rankings?
- Why is search volume in Organic Research / Keyword Research tools different from Position Tracking?
- Configuring Position Tracking
- Position Tracking Landscape Report
- Position Tracking Overview
- Position Tracking Rankings Distribution
- Position Tracking Tags
- Position Tracking Pages
- Position Tracking Competitors Discovery
- Tracking Multiple Devices and Locations in Position Tracking
- Tracking Featured Snippets
- Position Tracking Cannibalization Report